Friday, April 22, 2011

Quick lvl up post.

HI,

Just a short post again because it's 4a.m. and I'm super tired. Leveled up today, and the new update they put out made it nicer because I got a little more adena and XP candies!! Can't go wrong with the adena and XP candy combo.


Lately when I'm not getting XP, I've been hunting for money. I'm collecting Fire Swords of Death Knight so I can blow them up. I'm really considering just buying some high + ones because no one really sells the +0-7 anymore. I guess it's always been more fun to blow them myself though. Anyway, more and more dead Mambo's with no drops, I thought NC made drops better, everyone hates getting zero from bosses. Atleast I get to kill adena farms in the grave. Did some more hunting in RV, nothing exciting really.  Also, this monsters, Mandragora, is totally the most cutest thing besides panda's. That's all.

Goodluck to everyone!!
matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment