Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hunt Hunt Hunt


I'm still leveling a lot lately. Hunting is kinda mindless so I usually wonder about cool things that I could do. I was wondering if I could get all the items that added STR that knight can use. So I took this picture of the STR items I had. I think I'm missing the +2STR set, with Earrings of Purifications and the Red Curse Amulet, but this is close enough I think. I think I count +12 STR in items here. Can anyone think of other items that add STR? Also, I made this cool DDPM, I thought it was safe to +5. Turns out it isn't safe to enchant, guess I should have noticed that from the Black Mithril material -.-.. It blew going for +8 though, should have saved.

Doing more and more hunting in RV lately with this extra free time. Nothing really good ever drops.. Sometimes you're just happy to see anything drop. So I take SS's of these anything drops :P. Exams are starting soon here, so I won't be playing nearly as much. Also, I haven't seen my friend Ben around lately and it's making me not want to play T_T. Hi friend~.
Goodluck!
matthew

2 comments:

  1. Verge (The Artist Formerly Known as Vorpal)April 28, 2011 at 8:45 AM

    Uhhh, Verge thinks he just had a small leak in his pants while looking at your gear. It's all gooey and warm and running down the leg and stuff.

    ReplyDelete