Monday, April 18, 2011

Level Mode!

Hi!

Recently my friend Ben started to play game again, and I'm really excited about that. A few other people been coming back to game as well, so I've been trying to get them all set and ready to play. This got me encouraged to level up. I made a new character and made level 1-52 in 5 days during the event with candies and pies. This made me think I can level up my knight, so that's what I've been doing lately. Hunt hunt hunt.


Not much in the way of drops because I've been focusing on leveling. However, every now and then I get away from castle dungeon or prison and do some group hunting or just leisure hunting in PI. I killed around 7 Mambo Rabbits recently and I've yet to get a drop from them at all, it's really depressing. The best drop was a Blood of Fallen Foe from one of the small rabbits -.-... Anyway, I found a very generous spirit on the way to Mambo =), and some neat gloves from my friend Tarak. Also... GShock's true colors come out. Enjoy.


matthew

1 comment: