Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Month & Finals

Hello. I know I should have been studying for finals, but I figured to hunt some money and maybe I would level up. And I totally did.


And if leveling wasn't nice enough, those beautiful RV monsters were nice enough to drop another HW book. Maybe it was a reminder that I should log off the game and do some HW -.-... Got another Death Blade and guess what? It didn't go +10 either. -.-.... Maybe not such a good level up after all. We'll see after my exams are done :P.


Goodluck!
matthew

2 comments:

  1. Is Forge still INT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys i opend a 3.3c plus server private one if u guys after Lineage close want to still play lineage come alot of people are comming over it will be a fresh wipe for all the lineage players who come over check it out www.truelineage.net 3.3 open date will be the day nc closes down

    ReplyDelete