Saturday, February 12, 2011

Okay Real Post!

Hellooooooooooooooo there! Time for the real stuff. Lately I've been finding a WHOLE lot of Dragon scales just sitting around in the lair and I always think to myself, "Don't other people check these". Also, I found Faruuk, who I haven't seen in ages, and guess what, his minions dropped better than him -.-. And I guess the most important thing of all, illusionist leveled up!! I guess a lot of people knew this, I've been getting whispers for the longest time, thank you all for the support and kind words.


A lot of people are very mysterious when it comes to character level and stats, and there's not a lot of high level illusionists that are very open about it, so I thought I'd show the stats after restat!


Tarak was finally nice to me and gave me the last part, so the coolest cloak ever was made!


And as always, here's the funnies. Guess what? It seems that NC doesn't hate on my panda after all. I get a lot of whispers from monitors, not sure if everyone else does, but whenever I hunt GP1f or Room of Earth in TOG, I get "monitored" so hard!!


:D Going to take a break from leveling so hard and catch up on my sleeps for a week or so. I hope everyone is well and you all have a great time playing lineage =).

matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment